Scope of the Activity
We are travel advisors and facilitators. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport or any other facility or service mentioned in the tour programme. We take care of selecting all aspects of your experience; but because we only select and inspect them and have no control in running of them. We cannot be responsible for any delay, improper services provided by an independent agency, airline, transport, hotel, or any provider of services, for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotelier, airline, shipping company, coach owner/ coach operator who are the company’s independent contractor arising outside our normal selection and inspection process. We are also not responsible for any act or actions of co-traveller, co-passenger on the tour.
The traveller shall be provided with details for the programme arrangement and the programme brochure for the relevant programme. The traveller shall read the same carefully before filling and signing the terms and conditions and registration form. The payment receipt shall be binding on the parties and shall constitute the contract between the parties, on the traveller signing registration forms and making the payment towards part consideration of the programme. The signing of the registration form by the traveller shall mean acceptance in the totality of the terms and conditions contained herein by the traveller. The company reserves the right to decline to register any person or persons as a traveller for any programme without assigning any reason whatsoever.
The Company has the right at any time and for any reason:
- To terminate the contract after acceptance of the deposit but prior to the commencement of the programme without assigning any reason whatsoever. In the event, the company terminates the contract, the company may refund the amount of deposit to the traveller without payment of any interest.
- To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any programme, excursion or facility it has advertised or published or to substitute an independent contractor of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case, the company shall not be liable for any damage, additional expense or consequential loss suffered by the traveller or for any compensation claim.
Valid Travel Documents
It is the responsibility of the traveller to hold valid transfer documents such as passport, visas or valid identification cards issued by Government authorities and to furnish all documents required by the company for application of the same. In the event the application for the visa made by any traveller is rejected by the concerned Embassy or Authorities due to inadequate documents furnished by the applicant or due to any other reason whatsoever, the company shall not be liable or responsible for the same. All costs, charges in respect of the said application for the visa shall be borne by the traveller. The cancellation policy will apply in case the traveller is refused Visa by the Embassy.
Health and Insurance
It shall be the duty of the traveller to inform the company in case the traveller has any medical condition that may affect their ability to enjoy and pursue fully the travel arrangements. The company reserves the right, where appropriate, to ask the traveller to provide written certification of their medical fitness before the departure. It is advisable that the traveller acquire adequate insurance cover to secure their life, health, and property. It may be noted that the programme cost does not include the insurance premium and that the traveller shall have to acquire the same at their own cost.
The fee for every programme includes the following:
- Currently applicable taxes
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All meals as per the programme (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Exclusive workshops as mentioned in the programme
- Transportation throughout the programme
- Entrance fee to all attractions as per programme
The fee for every programme excludes the following:
- Travel expense to and from the destination [Airfare, train tickets, etc.]
- Meals other than the ones mentioned in the programme detail
- Items of personal nature like soft drink, gratuities, laundry, room service, camera tickets, etc.
- Additional excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested in the programme document
- Any expense incurred by the participant pertaining to transportation for the visa procurement
- Anything not specified in Inclusions
Forfeiture of Deposits
The company shall be within its rights to forfeit the non-refundable interest free deposit paid by the traveller to the company along with the prescribed registration form duly completed with the request for confirming the seat (s) for the travel programme booked by the traveller, in the event the traveller cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the traveller to adhere to the programme payment schedule as informed or is unable to travel on the programme booked by the traveller due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable interest free deposits shall stand forfeited.
No person other than the company, in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition set forth in this brochure.
In the event of the Company exercising its rights to amend or alter any programme advertised in their brochure after such a programme has been booked, the traveller shall have the right:
- To continue with the programme as amended or altered;
- To accept any alternative programme which the company may offer. In either of these above cases, the traveller shall not be entitled to or the company shall not be liable to the traveller for any damage, additional expense, the consequential loss suffered by them or to pay any amount as refund.
- In the event that the company is unable to conduct a particular programme, the company shall at its own discretion refund the amount of the cost of the said programme to the traveller without any interest on the same. The traveller will not be entitled to make any grievance thereafter in respect of the same.
The company shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the traveller or any person travelling with them for:
- Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and/or damage or any kind of theft howsoever caused.
- Any act, omission, default of any independent contractor or other person or by any servant or agent employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the client or for any person travelling with them howsoever caused.
- The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused. In this condition, the expression “howsoever caused” includes willful negligence on the part of any person.
- If in the event that the traveller is booked on a particular airline and due to certain reasons the said flight is overbooked and the traveller is not allowed to board the flight, the traveller shall not hold the company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the traveller against the company.
- The company shall not be responsible and/or liable for any damage caused to the traveller due to reasons beyond the control of the company.
No liability on the part of the company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the programme and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
Travellers travelling by air will be subject to the airline restrictions/limitation on baggage weight/ size/number. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances the responsibility of the traveller.
If any circumstance whatsoever makes you cancel your holiday, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. The cancellation policy will apply when the participant cancels on his/her accord or is refused Visa by the Embassy, and if the minimum number of paid participant strength agreed is not met.
As per the Booking Conditions of the package we are constrained to levy the following Cancellation Charges.
Period before scheduled departure within which cancellation is acknowledged by EdSpera in writing
Applicable cancellation charges
90 or more days
Initial non-refundable booking deposit amount
Between 89 – 60 days
25% of the total programme fee or non-refundable booking deposit amount, whichever is higher
Between 29 – 30 days
50% of the total programme fee
Between 29 – 0 days
100% of the programme fee
The company reserves the right to determine the quantum of refund payable in case of cancellation or amendment of a programme. Such refund would be based on various factors like the number of participants, the cancellation policies of suppliers like hoteliers, rail authority/coach operators, etc. and the decision of the company on the quantum of refund shall be final. Refunds (if any) for amendments and/or cancellation will be paid directly to travellers by the company subject to applicable laws and regulations. It would take at least 30 days to process such refunds.
In case the company exercises their discretion to alter, amend or cancel any programme advertised in the brochure and the traveller who has registered for such programme exercising the option to continue with the programme as altered or amended, or to accept any alternative programme which the company may offer, the company shall not be liable for any compensation, damage, additional expense or consequential loss suffered by him/her or to pay any amount as refund to the traveller. There shall be no refund if the traveller does not or cannot utilize any services included in the programme cost like meals, rooms, excursions, etc. nor can any refund be made for lost, mislaid, or destroyed travel tickets and vouchers.
Conditions of Travel
The traveller will have to strictly follow the programme and complete the travel within the validity of the travel documents issued. It shall be noted that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the traveller to reach the place of commencement of the programme at the appointed place, date and time. The traveller may be required to contact our agent/office for transport arrangements. The traveller shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to other travellers or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property of the company, the other travellers or others.
- Feel safe with us, we follow strict safety norms
- Inputs from expert educators, learning led by expert instructors who are authorities in the field of study
- A detailed Risk Assessment is performed for every program before it is undertaken
- 200-point Safety Checklist basis guidelines from international student travel organization
- Emergency first aid 24*7
- Clinic on call at every destination
- We follow sustainability standards
The menus are pre-set menus provided for breakfast/lunch/dinner on the programme as mentioned under each programme itinerary and inclusions. The meals will be served either at restaurants of the hotel of stay or the same could be arranged at local restaurants. The en-route meals or meals during excursions could be packed meals or served by en-route/local restaurants. We cannot process a special meal nor do we guarantee the special diet to the customer. We, however, reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. If a tour participant does not avail his/her meal in stipulated time; he/she has to avail the meal on his/her own arrangement and expenses. No claim can be made for the meal which he/she has missed and not utilized. The traveller is responsible for informing the company of any kind of food allergies at the time of booking.
We have mentioned the indicative names of the Hotels for each tour. We reserve the right to change the same due to unavoidable circumstances. In that case, we may provide an alternative, similar accommodation for which we are not liable to pay any refund. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of property or life at the hotel. Similarly, any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay shall be payable by the clients and the company will not be liable for the same.
The cost of the programmes as mentioned on the website is exclusive of the airline fare. To book the airline the traveller is required to connect with our agent, the company has contracted with various airlines and the fares offered are non-refundable.
In both the cases the company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the traveller or any person travelling with him/her for:
- Loss of baggage/loss of life or loss of other valuables by the airlines.
- Overbooking of seats by the airline.
- Failure on the part of the airline to accommodate passengers despite having confirmed tickets.
- Change of flight timings or change of route with or without prior intimation.
- If in the event that the flight is overbooked or cancelled for whatever reason and the client is not allowed/able to board the flight, the client shall not hold the company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the client. All incidental expenses arising out of such situations will be payable by the client.
- Please note the low-cost airlines do not provide meals on board.
- Flight seats are allotted by the airline, we do not have any control on the seat allotment.
- There is a limitation on how much luggage can be carried as check-in baggage and cabin (hand) baggage. Luggage carried over and above the limit will have to be paid for by the client at the time of check-in. Please note for few sectors cabin baggage is not allowed.
- Airport taxes /airport development fees as applicable to be paid over and above programme cost should there be a rise post the printing of the brochure.
We use deluxe 2 X 2 coaches or vehicles such as Tempo Traveller, Tata Winger, Chevrolet Tavera, Mahindra Scorpio, Toyota Qualis, Tata Sumo, etc. as per the availability of vehicles and the actual number of travellers/ size of the group. Our tour manager / local representative will take reasonable care of your luggage but if you are carrying any high-value items on the coach, we advise you not to leave them behind when you leave the coach. We will not be responsible or liable in case of theft or robbery of the said items from the coach. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and under all circumstances your responsibility. Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay shall be payable by the traveller and the company will not be liable for the same. The drivers of the vehicles are bound by specific rules like maximum driving hours within a day/during a week, rest period per day/week etc. Travellers will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel. In case, any of the sightseeing schedules is missed due to delays caused by the traveller, the same will not be refunded to the traveller under any circumstances.
Accommodation for Child below 12
It is expressed and given to understand that a child below 12 years of age who is booked on the programme paying the special rate without a bed will not be provided with a bed in the hotel while on the programme under any circumstances. In case the traveller makes any changes in their rooming while on the programme, the company shall not make any refunds or pay any compensation to them. In case the traveller decides to make any change in the rooming while on the programme subject to availability, then they shall be bound to pay additional amount charged to them by the concerned hotel directly to the hotel.
For the comfort and convenience of our travellers, we will sometimes reverse the direction or slightly amend the itinerary. We will try to advise you of these amendments, prior to the start of the programme or on the programme. In the event that the traveller misses a part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his/her part then he/she will not be entitled to claim a refund of the same.
Change in Tour Price
The tour prices printed/advertised/quoted to the traveller are dynamic prices. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated/offered by the company, subject to availability of seats. Similarly, a person booking tour at the last will be offered the highest prices. This pricing module has been adopted to get early bookings on tours. Hence it is quite obvious that persons travelling on the same group tour are likely to have paid different tour prices. The company will not entertain any claim whatsoever on account of the same. Also, it is clear agreement between either party that the prices quoted in the proposal/brochure have been calculated based upon the prevailing hotel/transport tariffs and applicable taxes thereon at the time of printing this brochure. The company reserves the right to amend the price published in this brochure in case of costs increased before the date of departure. All such increases in price must be paid for in full before departure by the traveller.
It is hereby declared that the immunities provided under this contract shall be available to the company’s managers, including holiday managers, employees, servants, and agents but not to the independent contractors selected by the company.
Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other and if any provision is invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect.
The prices quoted in the brochure have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of printing of this brochure. The company reserves the right to amend the prices published in this brochure in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various cross rates of exchange, and/or fuel costs, before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full before departure by the traveller.
All tours are subject to laws.
Service Tax will be charged as applicable.